World Horizons USA is looking to add an excited, organized and skilled Administrative Assistant to the team working in the headquarters in Richmond, Virginia.
- 25 hours per week
- Reports to the Executive Director
- Support-raised ministry position
- A $250/month stipend will be provided by the organization
To support the U.S. office of World Horizons and its vision to mobilize missionaries to the world’s least reached nations by providing administrative assistance to the Executive Director and staff.
The Administrative Assistant will need to be a proactive team player. This person will be asked to identify, coordinate and prioritize the administrative tasks in the office.
Some of the tasks include:
Responding to email, phone and other correspondence
Note-taking and document creation
Optional short-term (1-2 week) travel to international ministry field locations.
- 1 to 2 years experience preferred
- Proven ability to organize and execute administrative tasks
- Ability to write well for announcements, blog posts, correspondence etc.
- Ability to work well independently and in teams
- Experience and ability with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and/or equivalents
- Familiarity and comfort using major social media sites including Twitter and Facebook
- Has listened to at least one Johnny Cash song
The person to fill this role will be joining a Christian ministry team working to make disciples and create access to Christian community among unreached people groups. The successful candidate must agree with the organization’s statement of faith. The statement of faith can be found here: http://worldhorizonsusa.org/statement-faith/
Interested parties should submit a resume and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org